How many of these words do you know? Check the meaning of the new words and do the crossword.
1. A person that always wants to be the best at everything
2. The opposite to quiet.
3. The opposite to generous.
4. A person that is easily offended or upset
5. A person that likes to cause pain.
6. Maria was ... before her driving test.
7. Ready or pleased to help.
8. The opposite to polite.
9. A person you can count on.
10. A person who doesn't feel comfortable about meeting people.
11. Calm and kind.
12. A person that demands that rules should be obeyed.
13. Not sensible, stupid.
14. Voldemort was extremely ...
15. A synonym of unfriendly
Congratulations! You're a real wordsmith!!!!