Are you happy with your appearance? Do you think we give this aspect much too much importance? Would you change any part of yourself? Here’s a speaking activity to practise the topic of ‘Our Body’. click
This activity is about school. It includes talking about school memories and what you think about school in general.
Talking about abilities
- What can you do?
- What could you do when you were younger?
- What would you like to learn how to do?
- Is there anything you have tried to learn how to do? Were you successful? Was it a flop?
- Have you ever had to learn how to do something in order to cause a good impression, say for example, on somebody you ‘liked’? What happened?
- Have you ever had to do something ‘really incredible’ let’s say… like brush up for an exam in record time? What happened?