Write the names of the human body.
How many face/head words do you know? Here’s a picture of a face for you to write the words you can remember.
Here’s a quiz for beginners to learn how to speak about wild animals, their habits and some of their peculiarities.
Hello! This is a vocabulary quiz for beginners. Topic: Popular pets.
Next year, many experienced EFL teachers will lose their jobs.
Next year, many new graduates of English studies won’t get a teaching post.
After all, any native speaker of English or C2 level could teach it!
If somebody asks you something like the samples below…
- What will you have achieved by the time you reach forty?
- How many books will you have read by Christmas?
- How many English class assignments will I have given you by the end of the term ? 😦
…they are using the future perfect and we’d usually answer this in the following way
- By the time I reach forty I will have set up my own company.
- By Christmas I will have read three books.
- By the end of the term my teacher will have given us tons of English assignments because she is very picky.
- That is: time expression + subject + will + have + past participle
Here’s a fun way to do some language drills.
HOW TO PLAY
- Pick a partner or ask somebody randomly.
- Turn the wheel. Say for example you get How many showers (have).
- Turn the second wheel for time expressions. Say for example you get ‘in one year’
- Make a question with these expressions. Example: How many showers will you have had in a year ?
- Your partner should answer your question.
- Example: In a year I will have had about ….. showers. (if the partners says he/she has a very low number of showers, choose another person quickly).
In the first wheel you will find expressions related to actions.
In this wheel you will find expressions related to time.