Actually (Adv) has a meaning associated to ‘really’ or ‘in fact’ when we want to correct some information in a polite way.
- Actually, we enjoyed the concert a lot. (Maybe they weren’t expected to have enjoyed it)
- Actually, we’re from Belgium, not France.
We also use this word to emphasise that something is true.
- I don’t want to say anything until I actually know all about the whole issue.
At the moment- at present – currently
These expressions refer to the present moment.
- I’m really busy at the moment. Can I call you later?
- Currently, about twenty students are enrolled in the course.